|KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!|
This is an opportunity for writers to submit stories that speaks on science fiction and related aspects of writing in Pakistan. The Sci-Fic Story Competition comprises science fiction, magic realism and weird fiction.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Have you submitted for Dialogue Only Short Story Competition? Submission window closes in few days time. They will pay contributors £200.
- Story must be written by you.
- Previously published stories are not to be submitted.
- Words shouldn't exceed 10,000.
- PDF or word document only.
- Should be submitted on or before July 31st.
- Entries must be in English.
- Participants must either be of Pakistani birth or residing in Pakistan.
- Only a story at a time.
- Winner gets a cash prize of Rs 50,000.
- Story gets published on Salam official website.
- Submitted works will be reviewed by a professional literary agent for market excellence.
- Submitted works will be reviewed by an established editor.
- Do not include name, address or any identifiers within the body of the story. (Place those in the submission email with the story attached as PDF or word document).
- Do not quote another author or poet whose work is not in the public domain.
- Religious oriented stories that touches good versus evil should be avoided; works that promote hate speech or target racial groups/communities will not be accepted.
- Email your submissions to the firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through online form.
- Ensure to send another email if submissions are not acknowledged within 3 days.
Winner of the Sci-Fic Story Competition will be announced on or before 30th September, 2020.
For more information, inquiries and more details about submission visit the Salam Award's official website.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📩 Stay in the know with our Newsletter