Shell Nigeria is now accepting applications from Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) for its 2021 Research Internship.
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Target Group: Postgraduate Students
Host: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd.
Deadline: 22nd September 2020
Mode of Application: Online
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship Disciplines.
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
How to Apply for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking the link below:
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Please take note the information above.