|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: There is an archive for all Free Online Courses around the world. Check here!|
|👨💼 Sponsor: Facebook|
|📚 Field: Social Media Management|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🎓 For more: Subscribe to Courses|
About this Course
This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Establish and manage a social media presence
- Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business
- Understand how and why to create content for social media
- Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence
- Manage a content calendar for your social media presence
- Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and iterate and optimize the performance
- Create a content calendar for your social media presence
- Manage social media content using real-world data
|SEE ALSO: Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising Free Online Course|
This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don’t need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media.
Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program.
Note: See other free online courses here.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.