Gain lifelong skills and experience that will set you apart among your peers in the 2021 Solve Education! Campus Ambassadors Program.
The knowledge gained from this ambassadorship program is valuable to students interested in leadership, business, marketing, or advertising across sub-Saharan Africa.
Solve Education! is changing the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time. If you are a believer in lifelong learning, and you angry that you have to cram to pass exams, this program is for you
We call for student leaders from various campuses across sub-Sahara Africa to represent Solve Education! on their campuses.
Solve Education Campus Ambassador Program Requirement
Successful applicants are enthusiastic about gamified and long-life learning, possess a history of leadership, and a track record of mobilizing youths.
- Must be registered, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students of a sub-Sahara African higher institution of learning.
- Possesses experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community.
- Can work remotely for approximately 3-5 hours per week, on and off-campus, from February to October 2021.
- Are excellent communicators who are motivated and inspired to succeed.
- Should be available to travel by the last quarter of 2021.
Solve Education Campus Ambassador Program Benefits
- Access to mentorship and premium career development training;
- Perks, recognitions, and swag for high achieving ambassadors;
- New skill development and resume-worthy professional experience that employers desire;
- Work in a culturally diverse setting;
- Develop your analytical skills
- All expense paid trip to Singapore in 2021.
Similar Opportunities for African Students
- Quickteller Student Ambassador Program For Nigerian Undergraduates
- 2020 Flutterwave Barter African Student Ambassador Program | Earn up to $1500
- Nexford University/Dr Dipo Awojide MBA Scholarship for Nigerian students
- Federal Scholarship Award For Nigeria Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
How to Apply for Solve Education Campus Ambassador Program
Applicants must be prepared to answer the following questions. Upload your answers on YouTube and submit the unlisted links on the form:
Ed the bot is a gaming bot which aims to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time. It ensures lifelong learning and kicks against studying just for grades. With this information, be prepared to answer the following in a video:
- Come up with a plan to have everyone learn with a chatbot on your campus (2mins)
- How would you foster a learning environment on your campus using telegram? (2mins)
- What is your career aspiration? What are the skills you want to learn that you think will be useful in the future? (1min)
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.