|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Steinbeck Fellowship named in honor of author John Steinbeck offers one-year fellowships in Steinbeck scholarship and in creative writing, including fiction, drama, creative nonfiction, and biography.
The Steinbeck Fellowship is held at San José State University. Up to six Fellows are chosen every year. Selected Fellows are expected to give one public reading from their work and must reside in the Bay Area during the academic year.
Eligibility for the Steinbeck Fellowship Application 2021
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world
- Applicants may not be enrolled in an academic degree program during the fellowship period.
- Poetry submission is not accepted
- No entry fee
- No age restrictions
Submission Guidelines for the Steinbeck Fellowship Application 2021
- Applicants are required to submit
- A project proposal
- Writing sample(up to 25 pages)
- The email address of three references
- The application system will prompt your references to upload their letters of recommendation by January 31
- The above documents should be submitted via submittable
Prizes for the Steinbeck Fellowship 2021
- Residence at San Jose State University
How to apply for the Steinbeck Fellowship 2021
You can apply by using the buttons below. Deadline for application is January 2, 2021. Awards will be announced in April.
While you SHARE this opportunity with FRIENDS, please FOLLOW us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram.
For Questions, contact Nicholas P. Taylor, Director of the Center for Steinbeck Studies: email@example.com.
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.