|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013, following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to the NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provide vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development, and competitive remuneration.
Applications are currently welcomed from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of store officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Admin Officer at United Nigeria Airlines|
Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to store supervisor and record keeping.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- Receiving and arranging of materials received from the vendor into the storeroom.
- Issuing of material duly approved on the Inventory Management System.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as subject of email.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.