|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited – We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for the role of Store Supervisor at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria|
- Work with Store Manager to set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with stores’ plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Oversee salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Manage finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keep records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluate the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implement measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitor shelves stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigate market trends and offer products that would appeal to customers.
- Address customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivate employees to achieve targets.
- Train new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with supermarket/hypermarket policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil and Gas Services|
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Aug 25, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.