> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited – We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for the role of Store Supervisor at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria|
- Work with Store Manager to set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with stores’ plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Oversee salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Manage finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keep records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluate the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implement measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitor shelves stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigate market trends and offer products that would appeal to customers.
- Address customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivate employees to achieve targets.
- Train new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with supermarket/hypermarket policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil and Gas Services|
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Aug 25, 2022
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.