> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Program participants will receive:
- $1,500 USD in Amazon gift cards to purchase content creation equipment (peripherals, hardware, software, etc.)
- Up to $2,500 USD paid to the third-party artist(s) of recipient creator’s choice for channel graphics (alerts, overlays, emotes, etc.)
- Up to $1,000 USD paid to the third-party individual(s) for professional services (video editing, headshots etc.)
- Monthly AMA events featuring industry experts
- Dedicated StreamElements Creator Success manager and access to a VIP Discord Server
- 12-week ‘Fame and Fortune’ Crash Course (November – February)
- To assist recipients with upgrading their streaming setup, Razer will be providing a webcam and microphone from their elite suite of broadcast products
|SEE ALSO: Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2021/22|
To be eligible for the program you must meet the following criteria.
- Be a member of an underrepresented group (e.g. Black, PoC, Women, LGBTQ+, Individuals with disabilities).
- Stream at least twice (2x) per week and / or upload two videos per week on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook Gaming.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Dedicated to building a career in content creation
- Talent and growth potential
- Inclusive community
- Abide by StreamElements Community Code of Conduct
- Attend most program events, workshops, and coaching sessions (no more than 5 hours per month)
- Maintain a consistent streaming / content production schedule
- Use select StreamElements tools for their stream or setup to achieve the full benefits of the program
- Read full Terms and Conditions here.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
For more Information: Visit the website for StreamElements Creator Diversity Program 2021 for Content Creators
Deadline: 22 October 2021
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.