Stonecrop Review accepts fiction, creative nonfiction, art and photography that explore ways in which animals thrive in cities, for its Fauna issue.
They would love to see submissions that are set in less-represented cities in the urban nature canon; cities like Nairobi, Lagos, Lome, Sheffield, Calgary, and others.
The deadline for submission to the Fauna issue of Stonecrop Review is 31 July 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a fiction or creative nonfiction piece of between 500 – 5000 words.
- The document should be in 12pt, Times New Roman font, and should be double-spaced.
- For artwork and photography, send up to ten files. Your submission should explore or touch on urban ecologies.
- The submitted files should be low res files. If your submission is accepted, you will be asked to send higher resolution files.
- Your name should be used as the title of the file.
- Simultaneous submissions will be considered.
- Include a bio of no more than 50 words and a photo of yourself in the body of the email.
- Submit to email@example.com.
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
- Stonecrop Review pays a small honorarium of $20 to writers whose work they accept.
Source: Creative Writing News