|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
GIG Logistics prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of IT support officer at GIG Logistics.
IT Support Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at the British Council – Nigeria|
- Maintains work schedule and responsible for Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Provides adequate monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks
- Responds in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provides technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Sets up accounts for new users
- Repairs and replaces equipment as necessary
- Tests new technology
- Maintains full ownership of Help-Desk ticket through its lifecycle and Incident Management process. Ensuring all elements of the process, including Major Incident Management are implemented and operationally managed.
- Maintains the Asset Management System and Devices Log.
- Maintains various Policy and Procedure documents.
- Provides first call resolution or triage for all calls.
- Provides reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management summary, KPIs and detailed work reports.
- Ensures updates to the Knowledge Base (KB) with all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolution are made.
- Utilizes the KB and other support documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end users technical problems and provide information and status as requested.
- Completes initial diagnosis and progress all issues in a timely fashion to meet customer SLAs, resolving the incidents wherever possible.
- Escalates tickets to the appropriate Specialists/Technicians if required.
- Forward tickets/requests to 3rd party suppliers where necessary and manage progress of these through to closure.
- Monitors Risks, Issues, Action Logs and Dependencies.
- Manages service desk mailbox and Email System.
- Manages technician performance on a monthly basis with focus on adherence to SLA achievement, customer focus, proactive problem solving and incident avoidance, expected telephony occupancy.
- Schedules engineers to conduct incident activity.
- Works with engineers to resolve incidents.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at MAERSK Group|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Job Type: On-site (Full-time)
- Required Years of Experience: 2-3years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: September 12, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.