Deadline: December 31.
Note that all submitted materials become the property of the Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards and will not be returned. No electronic submissions of an author’s work of any kind are accepted.
- Only books written in English, published and copyrighted in 2019 shall be accepted.
- Accepted genres are poetry, fiction and nonfiction only.
- Confirmation of delivery receipt is not provided.
- The following are NOT eligible for consideration: Plays, Screenplays, Works in progress, Manuscripts, Print-on-demand, Electronically published or e-books, Self-published works.
- Anisfield-Wolf winners receive their prizes at a ceremony in Cleveland.
- Award recipients traditionally receive $10,000 from the Anisfield-Wolf fund.
- Winners are required to participate in media interviews and publicity opportunities in conjunction with the prize.
- Publishers are encouraged to congratulate their winners in advertisements and via social media.
Publishers are encouraged to mention of the Anisfield-Wolf prize in new editions, general publicity and web posts about their winning authors.
For more information, visit their website.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.