|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Reel is a community with a strong belief that children irrespective of the socio-economic background deserve access to quality learning. Winners of the challenge will be awarded cash prizes and tablets with learning resources.
Write a story on how COVID-19 has impacted your life or people around you and what can be learned from the experience of staying at home.
Eligibility for The REEL Young Writers Challenge
- Candidates must be between 7 to 13 years of age.
How to submit for The REEL Young Writers Challenge
To submit an Entry:
- Write a short story of between 500 to 1000 words using the challenge
- Stories must be typed in English and an original unpublished work
- Your entry must include the following information: Full Name of Writer, Residential Address, Date of Birth, School, Name of Parents/Guardian and Phone Numbers
- Entries can be submitted via any one of the following: Email: holloproolearning.org or via Whatsapp to 07025503338
Deadline: Application closes August 20, 2020
Watch their documentary below:
Recommended Guide: How to win writing Contest (Let’s Write a Short Story Book 3)
The Top 10 entries will be selected and recognized
- 1st Prize will receive #50,000 Cash Prize and Tablet preloaded with Learning resources
- 2nd Prize will receive #30,000 Cash Prize and Tablet preloaded with Learning resources
- 3rd Prize will receive #15,000 Cash Prize and Tablet preloaded with Learning resources
- The remaining 7 will also get special prizes
- In addition to prizes, all top 10 entries will get a one-time career counselling session to explore careers that require strong writing skills.
For further information, visit their page.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.