Congratulation to those who have been shortlisted for Npower Batch C stream 1 for physical verification. In today’s npower news, we will be sharing with you things to know before Npower Batch C commence Deployment.
However, as the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affair commenced the final process on Npower batch C enrollment, it is very important to know some tips in the Npower programme.
|SEE ALSO: Npower Batch C new Salary Break down for incoming applicants|
Things to know before the npower deployment
- you can not change your selected programme expect the management decide deploy you to a different field
- There is no redeployment after deployment in the Npower programme scheme
- There will be 2 streams in the Npower Batch C recruitment, 500,000 in each stream. some applicants not shortlisted in stream 1 will be shortlisted in stream 2.
- the Npower graduate programme will last two years and will be given 30,000 as a monthly allowance. while the non-graduate will undergo 3-6 month of training and will be given 10,000 as a monthly allowance.
- furthermore, Npower is not a permanent Job but an Empowerment programme scheme.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App