> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
The Glass Door Initiative’s Poetically Written Prose Contest is about to come to a close has the team finally comes up with a 14-man shortlist. According to the official statement from their website:
“After rigorous work and a thorough selection process, the Glass Door Team is pleased to announce the longlist for the 2nd Edition of The Poetically Written Prose Contest. The Poetically Written Prose Contest is designed to specifically encourage young writers and ‘enchanting prose works embellished with poetic devices.’“
The longlisted entries, in no particular order, are as follows:
- JAACHI, COME WATCH ME DANCE ─ Ogwiji Ehi Kowochio Blessing
- THEY SAY HE HAS EYES LIKE THE BURNING END OF A CIGARETTE ─ Toby Abiodun
- SLAVERY ─ Samuel Irusota
- ALONG BENUE ─ Shamsiyyah Bashir
- THE ODOUR OF DEATH ─ Veralyn Chinenye
- TEMPORIS FINIS ─ Okunlola Azeezat Olayinka
- WE NEED NEW MOSES OR NEW LUTHER KING ─ Nome Emeka Patrick
- HOW TO MOURN A LOVER ─ Shade MaryAnn Olaoye
- THAT FAMILIAR SONG ─ Oko Owi Ocho
- DEAR DEAN ─ Nasiba Babale
- THE AGE OF INNOCENCE ─ Wale Ayinla
- PORTRAIT OF A REFUGEE’S NIGHTMARES ─ Ojo Taiye
- DEAR OLANNA — Chinua Ezenwa-Ohaeto.
The shortlist will be announced on the 12th of September, 2018. The Glass Door Team
For more information,visit here