Tush Magazine Bi-Monthly Writing Contest is here again for the sixth time running. The contest since inception has allowed more participation and we are keen on getting more participation from young writers. This writing contest is open to all young writers within Nigeria.
- Articles MUST be above 300 words and not more than 500 words.
- Only articles related to music, movie, fashion, sports, tech and youth lifestyle will be accepted.
- Articles MUST be free from plagiarism and never been published.
- Articles MUST be sent in word document ONLY. [We noticed a lot of amazing articles gets lost during the exporting process]
- At least one accompanying and related image meant for publishing alongside the article. [Kindly attach the image as a separate attachment and not in the word document, also make sure the image is above 100 kilobyte and not more than 2 megabyte]
- Only one entry per writer.
- You must be a follower of TushMagazineNig on Instagram for your entry to be valid. Kindly indicate your Instagram handle alongside your article.
- Previous winners are not allowed to participate
- Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries closes on the 16th of September, 2019.
- Blog publication for best 20 entrants
- N100,000 cash ptize
For more information, click here
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📱 Read Offline with our Web App
Dissemination of information has been made easier and more accessible. Meaning you can now get latest opportunities & updates directly on WhatsApp and Telegram (none of these is a group so no unnecessary messages/disturbance). Click below to join.