Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Tush Magazine Bi-Monthly Writing Contest is here again for the sixth time running. The contest since inception has allowed more participation and we are keen on getting more participation from young writers. This writing contest is open to all young writers within Nigeria.
- Articles MUST be above 300 words and not more than 500 words.
- Only articles related to music, movie, fashion, sports, tech and youth lifestyle will be accepted.
- Articles MUST be free from plagiarism and never been published.
- Articles MUST be sent in word document ONLY. [We noticed a lot of amazing articles gets lost during the exporting process]
- At least one accompanying and related image meant for publishing alongside the article. [Kindly attach the image as a separate attachment and not in the word document, also make sure the image is above 100 kilobyte and not more than 2 megabyte]
- Only one entry per writer.
- You must be a follower of TushMagazineNig on Instagram for your entry to be valid. Kindly indicate your Instagram handle alongside your article.
- Previous winners are not allowed to participate
- Send entries to email@example.com
- Entries closes on the 16th of September, 2019.
- Blog publication for best 20 entrants
- N100,000 cash ptize
For more information, click here
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Dissemination of information has been made easier and more accessible. Meaning you can now get latest opportunities & updates directly on WhatsApp and Telegram (none of these is a group so no unnecessary messages/disturbance). Click below to join.
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at The Place in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme in Fellowships | for Professionals
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022 in Trainings and Workshops | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Nimbus Media Aid Project for MSMEs 2022 (Win N2M Free Advertising) in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 06, 2022 Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers in Post-Graduate Programs | for Postgraduates
🕛 Oct 06, 2022 Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 African Union – European Union (AU-EU) 2022 Digital for Development (D4D) Blogging Competition in General Competitions | for Everyone
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers in General Competitions | for Africans
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for Women SMEs 2022 in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs