UBA loan is designed to support all salary earners in meeting their life long dreams. With this product, any salary earner can cover medical bills, make home improvements, give your side hustle a little boost, pay for a training to improve yourself and do so much more!
UBA is designed to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and building an enduring institution.
|SEE ALSO: Kuda Loan: How to borrow money on Kuda Bank with Kuda Overdraft|
Requirements for UBA Loan
- Functional savings or current salary account
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card and voters card).
- Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA.
- Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Copy of the obligor’s staff ID.
|SEE ALSO: How to Get Instant Cash (Loan) with Polaris Bank Salary Advance|
A functional salary account holder (Savings and Current).
How to Apply for UBA Loan
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
- The loan will be disbursed into salary account domiciled with the Bank.
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
|SEE ALSO: How to Get Quick Loans with First Bank Salary Advance|
Kindly share with friends and family.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.