United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently recruiting to fill a number of professional and specialist job positions at various locations across Nigeria.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
The following UNICEF job positions for graduates are currently open to be filled:
1.) Immunization Supply Financing Consultant, Procurement Services Center, UNICEF Supply Division
Deadline: 3rd June, 2021.
- Master’s degree in Business, Development or Public Finance, (Health) Economics / or in another relevant discipline for health / supply financing. First University degree with additional two years of relevant work experience can also be considered.
- Minimum seven years professional relevant work experience (or nine years in case of First University degree) in public finance, health budgeting, fiscal space analysis, health / immunization financing, setting up financial solutions for health (including trust funds etc).
2.) P2 FT Nutrition IM Officer (Data, Analytics and Evidence)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Planning, Nutrition, Public Health, Epidemiology.
- Additional technical qualifications (supported with certificates) in geographic information system, information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Survey, data management or related field is required.
- More than five years of relevant professional work experience including field work. Experience in nutrition data management, monitoring and evaluation. Proven statistical, analytic and technical skills including designing and administrating databases, database management and data analysis using statistical packages (SPSS, STATA, etc.), high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), ability to maintain basic websites, ability to produce data summaries and visualizations, GIS knowledge an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.
3.) Education Specialist
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Deadline: 24th May, 2021.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field .
- A minimum of five years of professional and progressive experience in education programme planning, management, and/or research is essential.
- Relevant experience in an I/NGO, UN system agency is considered as a strong asset.
- Experience working in developing countries and challenging environment is considered as an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.