|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The U.S. African Development Foundation (USADF) and Ekiti State Government (EKSC) invite proposals from African cooperatives, producer groups, and enterprises for grant financing and local support for innovative solutions that extend their own capabilities to increase revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
Proposals will be accepted from registered agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, and agricultural processors in Ekiti State working directly in the (rice and cassava value chain sector(s) and deploy innovative approaches to agricultural and economic development which includes, but is not limited to digitization, information technology, and agricultural solutions using renewable energy.
Award Range: US$50,000-US$250,000
Who is eligible
- The organization must demonstrate that it has successfully worked together for a minimum of 1 year, have a minimum of 100 active members or suppliers, and has the capability to effectively use grant funds.
- The ownership and management must be in agreement on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit their community.
- The organization must have basic functional management and financial controls for a minimum of 2 years to demonstrate the Capability to account for USADF funds
- Organizations must be 100% African-owned and led.
|SEE ALSO: Bayelsa State community health Officers Recruitment/ How to Apply|
Successful Proposals Must:
- Have a clearly defined market opportunity to grow revenues that can increase incomes.
- Have a clearly defined plan of how they can increase revenues and incomes in 24 years
- Be able to make significant cash or in-kind contributions to the project.
- Be able to directly impact hundreds of people and community members
- Be able to identify a path for growth after the USADF grant ends.
- Special consideration will be given to applications that incorporate innovative strategies to make use of new approaches and technologies, including complementary finance and information technology.
- Special consideration will also be given to women-owned organizations and applications that promote youth.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should Download the application form here and submit it to:
Deadline: 31st July 2022
For further Enquiries, go to the usadf application Portal
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.