|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Opportunities now exist for job seekers at Jerusalem Pilgrims Fellowship of Nigeria (JEPFON) across a number of locations of their operation within Nigeria. Interested persons are invited to view job details and apply.
Jerusalem Pilgrims Fellowship of Nigeria (JEPFON)is a faith –based fellowship of Christians who have embarked on pilgrimage to the Holy land of Israel as well as those Christians who are intending pilgrims. In order to serve its members more effectively urgently requires the services of the under mentioned personnel to serve at the Chapter Level and Head Office:
Available Positions and Vacancy Codes
The following positions are open and needs to be filled.
- Membership / Welfare Secretary-JEPFON 001
- Accounts Officer-JEPFON 002
- Chapter Coordinator-JEPFON 003
- Chapter Business Manager -JEPFON 004
- Director, Finance & Investments-JEPFON 005
- Director, Missions & Evangelism-JEPFON 006
- Director, Corporate communications & public Relations-JEPFON 007
- Director, Legal Affairs & compliance-JEPFON 008
- Director, Administration & Human Resources-JEPFON 009
- Director, Sponsorship & Grants- JEPFON 010
- Applicants must be Christians.
- Applicants must possess the requisite degrees in the relevant positions.
- Applicants must be active and full members in their respective churches (Evidence must be provided).
- Applicants must be ICT compliant
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions, applicants should forward their applications and CVs to: Director, Human Resources & Human Capital Development, Jerusalem Pilgrims Fellowship of Nigeria (JEPFON) indicating the codes and positions for which they are applying as the subjects of their emails at email@example.com Or…
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.