|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
In today’s latest Npower news, we will be talking about What Shortlisted, Applicant, And Beneficiary Means On Npower Nasims Dashboard. So read on!
It is no longer news that the physical verification of the Npower batch C stream 2 has begun, but one thing that remains unclear to some of the Npower applicants is the difference between the applicant, beneficiaries, and Shortlisted stated categorically on their dashboard.
In view of the above, we decided to create this post to answer the question that some of you are asking regarding the subject matter so that you can get familiar with your Npower dashboard status.
1. Npower Applicant simply entails that you have submitted an application to Npower and your data has been recorded on the Npower Nasims applicants dashboard.
2. Npower Shortlisted simply means that a Npower applicant has been selected successfully for the next stage of the Npower enrollment process. This category of applicants has been screened biometrically waiting for the next stage.
3. Npower Beneficiaries simply means that an applicant has successfully completed all the Npower enrollment process, pass the physical verification, and deployed to PPA.
Note: Your application status may show Shortlisted on the Nasims dashboard overview page but remain as an applicant on the screening, verification, and deployment pages until you are satisfied by Npower for physical verification, then your status will change to Beneficiary.
|SEE ALSO: Npower News: N-Agro Physical verification and NASIMS Portal System Errors Update|
4. Existing Npower Beneficiaries/volunteers are Npower beneficiaries that are currently serving in various places of Primary assignment and already receiving stipends.
5. Disengage or exited Npower Volunteers simply refer to Beneficiaries of the Npower Programme who has completed their service term and have been disengaged or graduated.
6. Prospective Npower applicants simply mean people who are not Npower beneficiaries but looking forward to applying and becoming a beneficiary.
Originally published by Npower Discussion group
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.