If you are a graduate in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences or arts, then apply for the WWF South Africa’s Environmental Leaders 2021 Graduate Internship Programme.
Target Group: Graduate Students in the fields of Natural, Law, Art, Engineering, Social science & Business
Deadline: 31 August 2020
Mode of Application: Website, Mail.
About the Program
WWF is a leading, global environmental organization with a vision of a future in which people and nature thrive. To realize this vision, WWF South Africa will invest in graduates who want to gain valuable workplace experience, network in professional communities of practice and participate in meaningful work or the environment, through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Interns are placed with WWF South Africa’s Environmental programmes as well as with partner organizations associated with their work, hereby providing opportunities to work with dedicated and trained mentors and get involved with the work of the organization where the interns are placed and also interact with professionals pursuing same vision of bettering the world.
To apply you would have
- Completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences and/or arts
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all
- A commitment to career development in the environmental sector
- A record of academic and personal achievements
- Exceptional Leadership potential
WWF Graduate Internships provide a practical and paid bridging experience for new graduates to gain valuable experience and workplace-based training and connect with professionals.
How to apply
- Apply online through WWF South Africa’s secure application portal or download and complete the application form
- Upload and attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application
- Certified copy of your ID or Passport
- Certified copies of academic transcripts only
- An abridged CV of no more than 2 pages
- Submit your completed application with supporting documentation, either through the online portal or via email to Mrs Lameez Bayat at WWF South Africa