Xiaomi is a Chinese multinational electronics company that produces smartphones, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics.
Xiaomi has an official website in Nigeria where you can discover the latest Xiaomi phones, Redmi phones, Xiaomi bands, smart home devices, and other popular products. Xiaomi Nigeria has its corporate office in Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the Xiaomi Technology Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Flutterwave Nigeria
- The training manager will be responsible for identifying and assessing future and current training needs, creating tailored training plans, and implementing various methods to enhance employees’ skills and performance.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Develop and localize the training courses from HQ.
- Regular training for product consultants/specialist/retail supervisors and partners.
- Improve the sales skill and merchandising through training; also training for trainers.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Full responsibility for the performance of the product consultants.
- Any other assigned duties.
SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Hewlett Packard – HP
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2-3years experience in the mobile industry as a Training Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.