As a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 relief effort, the 2021 KKR Small Business Builders program is giving out up to $10,000 worth of grants to support Entrepreneurs and their Small Businesses around the world.
In a bid to assist Small Business owners to respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation, the KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) grant is designed to support business owners to sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: Bank of Industry (BoI) NYSC Trust Fund 2021 Application Form/ How to Apply
About KKR Small Business Builders Grants
For more than 40 years, KKR has strived to build better companies and better futures for our investors. KKR believes in the power of business to drive strong economies, provide local jobs, and support thriving communities. All big businesses were once small businesses, and while KKR’s day to day focus is investing in and growing large companies, it recognizes the critical importance of small businesses.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Benefits of KKR Grants
- Small businesses will have access to $10,000 grants.
- Technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through partners at Hello Alice.
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) Grant for Businesses, Ideas & Startups/ Apply Now
To be eligible to apply for the KKR Small Business Builders Grants 2021, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- The business must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate need for support and a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the IRS or the local regulatory body.
|SEE ALSO:Call for Applications: Loyola Foundation’s Grant Program | Up to $20,000
How to apply
Eligible businesses entities are to visit the official application webpage and apply for the grant and ensure to provide all the required information.
Deadline: Not specified
You can also visit the Official Website for Further Details.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.