|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
In today’s article, we will give you full details on the CBN recruitment process.
On this page, you will get the CBN recruitment application guidelines and be informed about new job openings at the Central Bank of Nigeria, as well as other important information that will help you successfully apply and be employed during the recruitment process.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Knowing how to apply and meet the requirements, and follow the instructions to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment is essential, as is having a complete understanding of the CBN Recruitment Application Process.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications to the CBN Board of Trustees (BOT). Please read this article to learn everything you need to know about CBN recruitment: when to apply and how to apply.
Requirements For Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment
If you are planning to apply for CBN recruitment, you need to know and heed the following general requirements for a successful application.
- All Interested applicants should have no criminal record.
- All Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria who reside within the country.
- All Applicants should have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (preferably a Finance Management related course).
- All applicants interested in CBN recruitment should not be younger than twenty-two (22) years or older than thirty (30) years.
- All Candidates must be healthy and not physically challenged and must be certified by the Government Medical Officer to prove that they are physically fit, mentally, and psychologically balanced.
- All Applicants must be innovative, open to new ideas, and able to work well in a new environment.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Applicants should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications other related applications.
- All Interested applicants must have g
All Academic Qualifications Needed For CBN Recruitment</hood communication skills.
Before we proceed, check out the complete application guides on the following:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
Important Things To Note About The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
Before taking part in the CBN recruitment exercise, note the following;
- All Candidates have the right to credibility, fairness, merit, and equal employment opportunity.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent, and it is done by open selection.
- The Recruitment and employment of candidates are based solely on merit.
Interested applicants must possess the following academic qualifications:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, obtained in one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit, passes in at least two (2) subjects, including the English Language, obtained in one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Core Disciplines For The CBN Recruitment
The courses listed below are the main disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How To Apply For The CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng when application begins.
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as an outline on the page
- Next, click on any of the job openings to apply.