Essay competitions 2020 | Essay Competitions for International Applicants | Essay Prizes | Essay Contests | Writing Competitions | International Essay
- 5 Reputable Free Online Courses on Digital Marketing
- How to win Job Interviews: 9 Things You Must Know
- 6 Freelance Platforms Where You Can Make Six Figures Income Online
Essay competitions 2020: While you might know one or two essay writing competitions, you might not know many or even any for Nigeria and Nigerians. This article seeks to cover that by listing and giving you directions on how to apply for the top 5 essay writing competitions in Nigeria for 2020.
Top 5 Essay competitions 2020
1. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay competitions 2020
The St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition is dedicated to the goal of raising world leaders who think incisively and decisively.
Those who emerge as winners of the essay competition who be verified and moved on to compete in what is known as Leader of Tomorrow on the world, which would be inter-generational debates. Those who emerge as winners would have the opportunity of traveling all-expense paid to St. Gallen, Switzerland, to participate in the grand finale.
- All contestants must currently be enrolled in a graduate or postgraduates in the course of study or area of specialization in any regular university
- All contestants must not have been born on a date later than 1989.
To get more information about the St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition and apply, click here.
2. UBA Foundation International Essay competitions 2020 for Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal 2020
About UBA Foundation International Essay Competition for Nigeria, Ghana, and Senegal
The UBA Foundation conducts nationwide essay competitions for students in secondary schools in Nigeria, Ghana, and Senegal yearly. Essay topics are made available, which must be submitted before the stated deadline.
The applicant has to submit their complete contact details, which include their full names, school, and address of the school, phone number, residential address, and email addresses.
Applicants must also add photocopies of their verified original birth certificates or the data page of their international passport.
All the essays for the UBA Foundation International Essay Competition should be forward to the below address:
UBA House, (3rd Floor), 57, Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria.
3. Young Ag-Summit Easy Contest for Students
The Young Ag-Summit Easy Contest for Students came to be to challenge youths to tackle issues in the world that are in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to put an end to poverty, save planet earth and ensure everyone is prosperous. Youths would have to use their local communities and towns as references.
Eligibility: All persons who are aged from 18 to 25 years old, that have a passion for plans for spearheading and driving the move towards the sustainability and survival of the world.
To apply, visit the official website of the Young Ag-Summit Easy Contest for Students.
4. African Development Bank (AfDB) The Africa of my Dreams Writing Contest
The African Development Bank (AfDB) The Africa of my Dreams Writing Contest is a platform to let the voices of Africans be heard and to stimulate the industrialization drive of Africa.
The dream of the competition is to design and build a better future for Africa and Africans, and to unlock the many potentials the African youth possesses where Africa would be overflowing with prosperity, be dynamic and all the visions being driven by the youths of Africa.
- Contestants must be aged between 20 and 29 years old at the time of the competition.
- Contestants must be Africans.
- Contestants must hold valid international passports before Annual Meetings and must be legally allowed to travel abroad.
- The contest must have citizenship of one of the 54 African countries.
- The essay entries must be in English or French
To learn more, visit the website of the African Development Bank (AfDB), The Africa of my Dreams Writing Contest.
5. Bishop Mike Okonkwo National Essay competitions 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students in Nigeria
Bishop Mike Okonkwo National Essay Competition for Senior Secondary School Students in Nigeria is an annual competition that is open from the 26th of March to the 1st of June.
The competition is sponsored by Bishop (Dr.) Mike Okonkwo, who is the Bishop presiding over The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM).
How to submit essays for the Bishop Mike Okonkwo National Essay competitions 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students in Nigeria
To submit essays for the competition, send them via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or send the mail to TREM International Headquarters, Obanikoro / Anthony-Oke Bus Stop, Lagos.
Adapted from Tobivibes.
- 10 Tips To Follow When Writing A SEO Optimized Article
- Fountain Essay Contest 2020, $1000 Among Other Prizes