|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Keystone Academic Solutions helps over six million students each month find the perfect study program for them. We help future students explore hundreds of study options and destinations in one place, anytime, anywhere.
We gather all the relevant information and news on higher education and give students a platform and tools to chat directly with university and college admissions officers across the globe.
In doing so, we empower people everywhere to choose education so they can achieve their personal and professional goals!
Future students who are 18 or older when they start the program and are planning to study a full-time undergraduate or graduate program. Explore our student websites today to find your study program and win one of the six available Keystone Scholarships!
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Keystone Academic Solutions offers four undergraduate scholarships and two graduate scholarships. The scholarships will be offered to six students who have good academic background and are able to demonstrate a motivation to transform the world through their education.
- Four undergraduate students will win the Keystone Scholarship with a value of 2000 USD each.
- Two graduate students will win the Keystone Scholarship, one with a value of 10 000 USD and the second with a value of 4000 USD.
Method of Application
- Create an account on our websites
- Search for study programs around the world on our websites and submit a study enquiry.
- Apply for the Keystone Scholarship before 31st May 2021.
- Submit a Letter of Acceptance from one of the universities listed on our websites.
- Receive one of our six scholarships to help fund your studies!
To apply, follow these buttons below:
|⭐ Apply Next: SAWISE 2023 Angus Scholarship for Undergraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.