|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 02, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Bond University in Australia is currently welcoming applications from eligible international students across the globe for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022.
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
|SEE ALSO: University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards, Canada|
How to Apply
- Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template(PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.