|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 02, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a student from an ODA recipient country wishing to enrol in a postgraduate study programme at the University of Edinburgh? Then apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for master’s study in eligible Human Medical Programmes.
The medical scholarships which will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study at the University.
|SEE ALSO: Westminster University GREAT Scholarship for Justice & Law for Nigerian Students 2022/2023|
To be considered for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to study one of the eligible Human Medical Programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must be currently domiciled in one of the eligible countries as derived from the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities as scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized institution of higher learning.
|SEE ALSO: St Mary’s University 2022/2023 Social Justice and Public Service Scholarship|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical students at the University of Edinburgh are to apply for admission to the University first. After submitting application for admission and being offered admission, students can the proceed to apply for the scholarship by completing an online scholarship application form which can be accessed via MyEd portal.
Candidates must also include a personal statement which addresses the following questions (3500 characters maximum):
- What specific elements of this programme attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh benefit your own career and personal development?
- How will successful completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students at Swansea University|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.