|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The IMF’s African Department (AFR), Asia and Pacific Department (APD), Institute for Capacity Development (ICD), and Middle East and Central Asia Department (MCD), in collaboration with the IMF Office of Innovation and Change (OIC), invite economics students to join the 2022 Fund Challenge (also available in French).
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships 2022|
Pre qualification requirements for participating in the 2022 Fund Challenge are as follows:
- Students must be currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs (including class of 2022) in economics or a related field at an institution of higher learning in any AFR, APD or MCD member country to be eligible to compete in the Fund Challenge.
- Each team must consist of two students of the same institution of higher learning. Each team wishing to participate should register only once using the Fund Challenge Registration Site by June 1. Registration will require providing the contact information of a faculty member who can then verify the team’s enrollment at an institution of higher learning in any AFR, APD, or MCD member country.
- As a part of the challenge, participants must register and successfully complete ICD’s online Macroeconomic Diagnostics course (MDSx), between June 6 and September 2. The course is provided at no charge to participants, but each team member must register and complete the course separately with edX. The workload for the course is approximately 6–8 hours per week. Participants who wish to receive a course certificate must purchase a verified certificate from edX. Details on course access and technical requirements will be communicated on June 2.
- Teams who successfully complete the required online course will be asked to analyze a new case study developed by ICD. Each team will then submit a presentation that (a) describes the current economic situation in the case study, and (b) recommends policies to address the identified challenges.
- Presentations may be prepared in English or French and submitted in any format (MS PowerPoint is recommended), but please note that the MDSx course and new case study will only be available in English. The process and deadlines for submitting presentations will be communicated on September 6.
Students must be currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs (including class of 2022) in economics or a related field at an institution of higher learning in any AFR, APD or MCD member country to be eligible to compete in the Fund Challenge.
Please note that, each team should register only once and must consist of two team members.
|SEE ALSO: First Mutual 2022 Africa University Scholarship for Undergraduate African Students|
Finalist teams will have the opportunity to present virtually at the IMF annual meetings in October 2022. This is an opportunity to meet policy makers, academics, and civil society organizations from around the world. For questions or concerns, please contact IMF-FundChallenge@imf.org.
How to Apply
To apply, visit International Monetary Fund (IMF) on web.cvent.com
|⭐ Apply Next: The HG Wells Short Story Competition 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.