|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
By applying to Asia Pacific University (APU) you stand a chance to be awarded the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for fully funded study in Japan. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students recommended by APU.
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) is the sponsor of the scholarship in Japan to enhance international competitiveness as well as promote the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities. Successful scholars will enjoy 100% tuition waiver and monthly stipend.
|SEE ALSO: Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship for International Students|
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas. Applicants must be an international student.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1987
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
|SEE ALSO: Ghent University Special Research Fund – Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University 2022 are to submit an application for admission to APU by November 17, 2021 (for September 2022 Enrolment). Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship.
Selected applicants will be required to complete and submit additional MEXT application documents to APU.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.