|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 18, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerian students for the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship scheme to study in UK for a master’s degree programme.
The scholarship aims at growing a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
This scheme was launched in October 2012 with an annual intake of 15 beneficiaries to study in leading UK universities. The value of the scholarship is USD67,500 per awardee per study. Actual spend per awardee however ranges from USD45,000 to USD67,500, depending on the course of study.
The scheme covers these areas of study: Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
To be considered for the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine. The UK institutions are University of Aberdeen and University of Cranfield.
- Have minimum of second class (upper division) in relevant field of study.
- Have completed NYSC programme.
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study.
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2022.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected.
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply
Interested persons for the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 are to visit the official website to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process. All applications must include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above.
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of Identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.