|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 23, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
RMIT University in Australia is delighted to invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to enrol for a number PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies at the University for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The PhD Scholarships funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program/Laboratory on design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms.
|SEE ALSO: Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship for Graduate Students 2022|
This project will implement a series of novel technologies (including the new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) to be adopted by green cryptocurrency platforms, with the objectives of energy-efficiency, security and scalability (i.e. supporting large numbers of transactions).
To be eligible for RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent;
- Or an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Australia HDR Scholarship at Curtin University|
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong.
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in South Africa: Canon Collins Trust/RMTF 2022 Scholarships for Postgraduate|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.