|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
This challenge seeks to boost sustainable job creation through support for entrepreneurship and youth-led innovation in climate change adaptation and resilience across Africa.
The Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge (YouthADAPT Challenge) is an annual competition and awards programme for youth-led enterprises (50% women-led) jointly organised by the Global Center on Adaptation (GCA), the African Development Bank (AfDB) and Climate Investment Funds (CIF) as part of the Africa Adaptation Acceleration Programme YouthADAPT Flagship Programme.
|SEE ALSO: Lagos State Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) for Young Nigerians 2022|
- Open to young entrepreneurs and Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in Africa;
- Applicant should be aged between 18 and 35;
- Delivering climate adaptation or resilience solutions addressing real-life challenges;
- Legally registered and operating in Africa;
- Able to show revenues for at least two years.
In this edition of the challenge, 20 innovators will emerge as winners at an award show and will have access to post-award support in the forms of:
- $100,000 USD grant for each winner
- Capacity Building and Training
- Mentorship and Coaching
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program for Young African Leaders|
How to Apply
Go to Global Center on Adaptation (GCA) on www.youthadapt.africa to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.