|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Entrepreneurship Prizes for Entrepreneurs, Organizations (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 17, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The aim of the Venture Showcase is to put the spotlight on the best ventures coming up across the African continent and to give you the visibility you deserve amongst VC4A’s network of investors. Since its launch in 2017, the VC4A Venture Showcase Africa alumni have raised over $630M.
The Venture Showcase is sector agnostic and celebrates entrepreneurs building deeply meaningful solutions in any sector. They focus on high growth high-impact ventures that are driving economic growth throughout the continent. This year’s Venture Showcase is brought to you in partnership with the African European Digital Innovation Bridge (AEDIB) and Work in Progress. The AEDIB partnership allows for VC4A to spotlight four thematic sectors, alongside their regular Seed and Series A tracks. This means they will have a total of six tracks for this year:
- Series A
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Digital Trade
- Clean Tech
|SEE ALSO: Jack Ma’s Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for African Entrepreneurs|
- Company is for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity;
- A product or service available on the market and generates revenue;
- A product or service is clearly creating (measurable) ‘impact;
- A product is designed for scale, with clear potential for regional/international expansion;
- A very strong management team with preferably 2 to 3 people;
- Based in and targeting one or more countries in Africa;
- At least one of the founders has an African nationality.
Benefits of VC4A Venture Showcase Africa
- Being recognized as 2023 VC4A Venture Showcase entrepreneur;
- Participation in the VC4A Venture Showcase deal room, including 200+ early-stage investor organizations;
- Investor Readiness Training (IRT), mentorship and technical support by partnering VC investors and corporates;
- Access to VC4A technical partners, masterclasses and special deals;
- Professionally edited 3-minute virtual pitch;
- 30 min deep-dive session with investors in a private room;
- Joining the alumni network and having exclusive access to partner events and fundraising opportunities.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Choiseul 100 Africa Innovative Program for Africans|
- Innovativeness and Scalability (20%) – Company addresses a real problem in the market in a clearly innovative way. Your product or service is different to others in the industry. Your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale.
- Social, economic and/or environmental impact (20%) – Company addresses a social, economic and/or environmental issue and is able to show the impact your product or service is making in the lives of people on the African continent.
- Strategy for Growth (20%) – There is potential to expand into new markets or expand at home. You have a clear strategy on how to grow your impact and they can see demonstrable progress in terms of customer acquisition plans, new contracts, and key partnerships.
- Management team (20%) – The team has the qualifications and experience needed to make the business successful.
- Market Traction & Financials (20%) – They will evaluate your market traction and look at the potential market size. They will also look at your business model, revenue streams and unit economics, and if any outside funding has been raised before.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition for African Entrepreneurs 2023 (up to $50,000)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.