|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International students are now welcomed to apply for the 2022 edition of the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI). The University of Adelaide International scholarships are open to both Masters and PhD students from across the globe without reservations. Several scholarships are awarded yearly to students with excellence academic records.
Application for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is simple, as soon as you meet up the eligibility criteria. Interested persons should read carefully to understand the scholarship eligibility conditions and apply to scholarships.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022|
To be considered for a University of Adelaide International Scholarship, the following eligibility conditions may apply;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Master degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature is ineligible.
- Candidates are required to enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
The Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) provides;
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- An annual living allowance $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World-care policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa.
|SEE ALSO: Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship for International Students|
How to Apply
To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application system as an international and domestic students. There is no application fee. Both international and domestic students can follow the steps below to apply;
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (domestic students)
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
- The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed.
- We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date (if any).
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.