|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The African Union (AU) is now accepting applications from African Youth of age 18-35 years for its 2021 Continental Essay Competition.
An opportunity for African Youth to share their thoughts, ideas and experiences on the “Leadership for the Africa We Want”, and have their winning entries contribute to the Pan-African Young Leaders Training Manual.
“Leadership for the Africa We Want”
Essays will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Continental call for essays starts 19th March 2021
- Close of entries: 19th April 2021
Recognition and awarding of winners:
Participation is voluntary. Winners will be awarded a certificate of recognition, featured on the Pan-African Young Leaders Program webpage and their ideas included in the Pan-African Young Leaders Training Manual
|SEE ALSO: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
How to Apply
- The Essay is submitted by an African Youth of age 18-35 years and who is a citizen of any of the 55 member states of African Union
- African Youth residing either in Africa or in the diaspora
- The Essay has a maximum of a 1000 words
- Young women are highly encouraged to participate in the competition
- Submit a copy of your national ID or passport
- The Essay should be submitted in one of the official African Union languages
How to Submit
The Essay should be submitted in PDF to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Coal City University (CCU) Annual Essay Contest for Nigerian Students 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.