|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law offers places and scholarships in its structured PhD programme in legal sciences. This scholarship program is highly competitive and available to international students.
The structured PhD programme of the Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law welcomes applications of graduates from both legal studies and other disciplines who are keen to produce ambitious doctoral work in an excellent research environment.
The 3-year programme leads to a Dr. iur (respectively PhD in law) in all legal subdisciplines and places special attention on interdisciplinary projects.
The University invite applications from outstanding graduates from all disciplines who are keen to produce high quality PhD theses in legal sciences in an excellent and international research environment.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Norway: BI Presidential Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Masters Students|
To be eligible for Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Successful applications must have proven their ability to produce excellent academic performance, generally demonstrated by an outstanding degree (cf. § 3 PromO AMBSL) in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree (in particular in business administration, political science, or sociology)
- Students whose first language is neither English nor German are required to prove their language proficiency by providing relevant certificates.
- The applicant must present a suitable doctoral topic which corresponds to the research areas of the Graduate School
How to Apply
To be considered for Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law Scholarship, Applications can either be send via the application form or post to:
Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Graduate School of Law, Universität Hamburg
Fakultät für Rechtswissenschaft, Rothenbaumchaussee 33 D-20148 Hamburg, Germany.
|SEE ALSO: Austrian Development Cooperation 2023/2024 Scholarships for ADC’s and Developing Countries|
- Application form (click here to download) (doc)
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Index of all publications to date (optional)
- Research proposal (up to four pages)
- Personal statement about why you are applying to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Graduate School
- Two recommendations from professors attesting to suitability for doctoral work
- Language certificates (German or English): Non-native speakers who write their dissertation in German or English must prove their language skills by submitting relevant certificates. German: TestDaF or DSH; English: certficate proving C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This requires test scores of at least 100 in the TOEFL ibT / 7 in the IELTS / 945 in TOEIC. The TOEFL DI Code is 2258.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.