|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Health Organization (WHO) internship program 2022 is now open for applications. Candidates from across the world are invited to express their interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations (regional offices, country offices or headquarters). If you ever dreamt of a paid internship opportunity with WHO, here is the chance to apply.
WHO as the leader in global public health issues is committed to building a diverse pool of future leaders in public health. WHO’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience in the health field, thereby contributing to the advancement public health.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Group (WGB) 2022 Graduate Internship Programme|
The objectives of WHO internship program are generally as follows;
- Provide a framework for assigning postgraduate students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments.
- Expose students to the work of WHO.
- Provide WHO programmes with input from students specializing in various fields. Most students are placed in health-related programmes, although other disciplines can be considered as appropriate such as communication, external relations or human resources.
- Age: You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- Education: You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate), in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field. Applicants who have already completed a qualification may also qualify for consideration, if they apply to the internship within six months following the completion of the formal qualification. You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to starting (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the internship.
- Languages: You are fluent at least in one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Family relation: You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Nationality: You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
- Other: You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 RIPS Internship in America (Fully Funded)|
How to Apply
All applications for WHO Internships 2022-2023 must be made through the internship position vacancy notices posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO online recruitment system (Stellis). There is no possibility to apply for an internship at WHO outside Stellis.
- WHO internship opportunities are currently in limited numbers due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and the confinement measures in place in several countries.
- It is now very competitive because of the limited number of opportunities available at a time
- It is important to Sign Up for updates by email so as not to miss any opportunity
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) 2023 Next Generation Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.