Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Application for the 2022 Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs is now open! Are you passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build a successful impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business that you want to grow and scale into new markets and verticals? Are you interested in being part of the new generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs?
Then apply now! Savvy is looking for you.
Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program, available in 104 languages, for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs. As a Savvy Fellow, you will be provided with the knowledge, skills, tools, resources, support network, and community to build a sustainable, innovative, and profitable impact-driven business.
The Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs, which began in 2020, has so far, received over 65,464 applications from around the world, and has selected and trained 5,245 Fellows from 149 countries. For 12 weeks, no matter what stage your venture is, the Fellowship program helps selected Fellows answer all the relevant questions that they need to kickstart their amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into new markets.
Some of the things you’ll learn as a Savvy Fellow include fundraising for your business, building the right team to execute your business strategies, building buzz around your product or service, achieving product-market fit, scaling into new markets and verticals, and building customer loyalty and retention.
E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will learn everything from ideation to scaling. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.
- Week 1: Understanding Your Customer
- Week 2: Building the Right Product or Service
- Week 3: Beating Your Competitors
- Week 4: Understanding Your Target Market
- Week 5: Drafting the Right Revenue Model
- Week 6: Your Customer Acquisition, Activation & Retention Strategy
- Week 7: Your Operations
- Week 8: Setting the Right Business Structure
- Week 9: Your Go-To-Market Strategy
- Week 10: Building the Right Team
- Week 11: Your Fundraising Strategy
- Week 12: Securing the Right Partners
Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, you can test your understanding by taking our weekly quizzes. The quizzes are a combination of multiple choices, Yes or No, and True or False. Assessments are the best way to identify your strengths and areas of weaknesses. Knowing your weaknesses helps you work effectively on them.
Peer Mentorship: We have introduced peer-to-peer mentorship, which we have found very effective. Our motto at Savvy is: “Be Your Fellow’s Keeper.” So, since all Savvy Fellows don’t have the same level of experience, more experienced and knowledgeable Fellows will help guide the others.
Expert Mentorship: Savvy Fellows get weekly expert mentorship from about 900 renowned experts across various industries. The Fellows are expected to effectively transform all their learnings from the expert mentorship sessions, into meaningful and measurable societal impact.
Post-Fellowship: After 12 weeks, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion to proudly share with your professional network. That’s not all. You’ll still find the Savvy platform useful as we constantly share weekly articles on impact entrepreneurship, personal branding, capacity building, and professional opportunities. So, your Savvy Fellowship account will be useful even after you complete the intensive 12-week virtual Fellowship program.
Savvy Prize: At the end of every year, Savvy Fellows compete for the $3,000 Savvy Prize, which seeks to recognize and support the efforts of Savvy Fellows working to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovative and sustainable ways. The Savvy Prize comes in cash prizes, product development support, and marketing endeavors.
One of the missions of Savvy is to bring passionate and competent individuals together to build sustainable businesses, or to foster strategic partnerships and collaborations between these individuals. With that said, we encourage selected Fellows to use the Savvy platform to find and interact with other Savvy Fellows, which could lead them to start a business together or forge a helpful partnership.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity for you to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
- Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Join a global alumni network of over 5,000 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
Application is open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction. We accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.) However, we consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
How to Apply
We have no application deadline. Savvy is a fully-funded Fellowship program, so selected Fellows are not required to pay any fee. You can apply today from https://savvyfellows.com/apply/
What Our Fellows Say:
- “I am impressed with how the Savvy Fellowship program is structured. The program is perfect for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs looking to master entrepreneurial skills. Simply put; it’s a step-by-step guide for entrepreneurs. It has been a wonderful experience for me, and I would recommend the Savvy Fellowship Program to all entrepreneurs.” —Mass Jawo (from The Gambia)
- “A Savvy Fellow is someone who remains committed to a higher purpose than themselves. I’m so happy to have completed the learning and mentorship sessions at the Savvy Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs. The confidence, drive, and passion that I have today, grew from participating in the Savvy program. and I believe other Fellows have grown as well.” —Joseph Churchil Nyeko (from Uganda)
- “The learning experience in the Savvy program was so great. The weekly learning modules are very much simplified for easy understanding, which is why I consider this fellowship program to be one of my best learning experiences as an entrepreneur. The assessments captured the most important part of the lectures. Thank you to the Savvy team.” —ATEM ASONGALEM ROBERT (from Cameroon)
- “Savvy is an excellent Fellowship program. It explained and approached the subject from different angles, so you get a view from business, management, and social innovation. Such Fellowship corresponds theories I feel will bring so much exposure. A very precise, straight to the point, and much more in-depth digging into business and digital marketing.” —Abdisalam Yusuf Ali (from Somalia)
- “I am writing this to express my gratitude for the amazing journey I spent as a Savvy Fellow. And through which I have come to learn so much in so little time. The content is so enriching and enlightening. I wish to continue to learn more in this path until I achieve my goals and contribute to the development of my community and country.” —Nesrine Haddou (from Algeria)
HEY THERE: Are you looking for a WhatsApp TV where you can find great memes, funny videos, and trending gists, even with several opportunities with cash prizes? Then look no further. LOP TV is here to bring to you this top-rated content. JOIN LOP TV now
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Feb 08, 2023 Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded) in Fellowships | for Graduates
🕛 Feb 09, 2023 Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships in Scholarships | for Undergraduates
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 Daily Trust Foundation 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students in Scholarships | for Nigerians
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 Green Spaces in the City: Flash Fiction and Poetry Competition 2023 in General Competitions | for Writers & Poets
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students in Trainings and Workshops | for Nigerians
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 PivotAfrica Fellowshp Program for Young Africans 2023(Cohort 5) in Fellowships | for Africans
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries in Masters Programs | for Post Graduates
🕛 Feb 10, 2023 SSRC-APN Individual Research Fellowships for African Countries 2023 in Fellowships | for Africans
🕛 Feb 12, 2023 BBC 2023 International Radio Playwriting Competition in General Competitions | for Writers & Poets
🕛 Feb 12, 2023 Study in USA: Boise State University 2023 Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship in Scholarships | for Undergraduates