|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In recognition of the excellent talent and achievements of many overseas students in the United Kingdom, Staffordshire University is pleased to announce the offer of SMART Scholarships for International students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on their application to study at the University. Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on students’ Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
|SEE ALSO: Study in the UK: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022|
To be considered for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international tuition fee-paying student.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University. This excludes undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, and blended and distance learning courses.
- Students must be commencing their studies in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be redeemed if the offer is deferred to a later intake.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must show proficiency in the use of the English language.
|SEE ALSO: Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.