|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 06, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Bangor University is currently inviting applications from excellent International Students for Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship. This award is available to international students commencing academic programs for 2022-2023 academic session.
The University awards 50% discount on the published International Tuition Fee for each year of study. Continuation of the scholarship to the next academic year is subject to acceptable academic progression.
|SEE ALSO: University of Melbourne 250 Academic Scholarships and Study Grants in Australia|
The University is looking to award the scholarship to students demonstrating academic excellence and notable achievements in their extra-curricular activities.
Looking for students who will make a valuable contribution to all aspects of University life and whose values match the Universities own: Ambition; Inclusivity; Integrity; Sustainability and Transformation. If you think that sounds like you – then we look forward to receiving your application.
To be eligible for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree and / or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 (start date between 1st Sept 2022 to 31 August 2023).
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Bath for Masters Studies|
How to Apply
To participate for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to adhere to the following steps:
Step 1: Check your eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 2: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
Step 3: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic member of staff at the relevant Bangor University Academic school, see link in the box on the right.
Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the academic school and a selection panel will make the decision. Successful candidates will be informed by the middle of July 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.