|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Everyone deserves access to affordable healthcare coverage, but most women who work in the informal sector in Nigeria have never had basic healthcare coverage in their lifetimes. In honour of International Women’s Day, we #choosetochallenge this by providing 1000 self employed women in low income and informal jobs, free access to healthcare coverage for a year.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
You can give 1,000 women free healthcare. Kindly nominate any woman in the informal sector who needs basic healthcare coverage. You know these women already. They are the petty traders and artisans you love to patronise in the markets or across your street, and the small time food retailers who make and sell other finger foods and other delicacies near your office or by the junction.
About Beta Health
Beta Health is a low cost healthcare plan that gives access to basic and essential healthcare services such as general consultations, treatment for malaria, antenatal care, amongst others in hospitals nationwide.
Terms and Conditions
- Your nomination may be considered only if the Nominee meets the required criteria.
- Nominating a woman for the one year free Beta Health offer indicates your consent to the processing of your provided personal data by GTBank in compliance with NDPR, GDPR and other applicable regulations.
- Should your Nominee be selected for a free one year Beta Health plan, both you and your Nominee will be contacted by GTBank using the personal data you have provided in the nomination form. You would also contact your Nominee if you can to help support our communication with her (your selected Nominee).
- Nominees are selected on a first come, first served basis.
- If selected, your Nominee would be asked to open a GTBank wallet/ account by dialing *737*0# as part of the one year free Beta Health offer onboarding process; if she is not a GTBank customer.
- Nominations are open to Nigerian Residents only.
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.