|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 02, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program for international students is open for application by outstanding students to study in China for the new academic session. The program is a Chinese Government funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
The Chinese University Program offers a fully funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance and can be taken in any university/higher institution of learning in China.
|SEE ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology|
This scholarship offers a full funded opportunity covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance. Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
To be considered for these Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with a postgraduate studies.
- Applicants for the must not be a registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application; or be a graduate of Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students (2020 rate)
- entrepreneurial startups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence
|SEE ALSO: Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;
- You are required to refer to your choice Chinese university in this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- Then you can fill and submit the online application form for the Chinese Government scholarship at the official scholarship application page
|⭐ Apply Next: Utrecht University 2023 Excellence Scholarship for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.