|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Professionals, Researchers, Teachers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries (as classified by the World Bank in low, lower-middle, and upper-middle-income economies) the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) are offering 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2024 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
CICOPS was established in 1984 to promote cooperation with developing countries and stimulate relations between the University of Pavia and universities in these countries. CICOPS is committed to human and institutional development in developing countries. This aim is achieved by offering young people the chance to grow and contribute to the development of their countries.
|SEE ALSO: PAGES 2023 Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship Program for African Early-Career Scientists|
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions.
- Scholarships are designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institution with specific interest in the field of development studies.
- CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries. Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
Aim and Benefits of CICOPS Scholarship Program
- The scholarship includes travel, meals and accommodation expenses, health insurance policy and a contribution of 150 Euro (gross) per week.
|SEE ALSO: Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2023($1 Million Award)|
Documents Required for Application
The following documents should be uploaded to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications (file to be named: Surname_Name_CV)
- Invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate (file to be named: Surname_Name_Letter)
The uploaded documents should be named as mentioned above. Applications without a correctly named curriculum vitae and invitation letter will not be taken into consideration. Only fill in your application form once you have received the letter of acceptance by your contact Professor at the University of Pavia. Incomplete applications will be rejected; no exceptions will be made.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
I saw where an invitation letter should be received by a professor or so…
How can I go about this, please?