|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The application call is now open for CIRES Summer Internship Program. This internship program is for Undergraduate and Graduate Candidates who have an interest in research. Candidates will get a chance to do research at the University of Colorado Boulder. No IELTS & TOEFL necessary. The CIRES Summer 2022 Research Program in USA will select more than 10 students around the globe. Duration is 10 To 12 Weeks
Candidates with Technical Skills are encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Paid USA Internship. Thus, the Candidate’s skills and knowledge will be increased. Candidates are not bound to have proper work experience or any language tests or CGPA for this internship. Candidates have the opportunity to do work with global research scientists. All the expenses are Fully Financed by CRIES institute in America.
|SEE ALSO: HZB Fully Funded International Summer Student Internship in Germany 2022|
Candidates will be rewarded to perform environmental and geoscience research activities with CIRES and GSL scientists. Undergraduate interns will meet with $750/week over 10 weeks and Graduate interns will meet with $1500/week over 12 weeks.The Summer 2022 program will be totally distant due to ambiguities about in-person presence in the NOAA Global System Laboratories. More detail about this internship is as follows
- Candidates having Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are able to apply.
- Candidates must be able to complete program requirements
- If candidates want to perform research in environment and geoscience research they can apply.
- If Candidates don’t have any work experience they are able to apply.
- Candidates are with a minimum GPA are able to apply.
- Candidates must be willing to make a full-time commitment to complete an internship.
Benefits of CRIES Internship
Following are the benefits for the interns that are applying for this internship
- Candidates will be given a pay of $750 per week for 10 weeks if the Candidate is Undergraduate.
- Candidates will be given a pay of $1500 per week for 12 weeks if the Candidate is graduated.
- Candidates are able to explore new things and use their talent.
- Candidates have the opportunity to get research experience.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to perform virtual research in laboratories.
|SEE ALSO: Max Planck 2022 Summer Internship in Germany|
Following are the documents that are needed for this scholarship
- Valid passport,
- Reference letters,
- A good CV,
- Any Work Experience Letter (If Any)
How to Apply
Candidates need to fill in all the required fields in an Online Portal. Candidates need to visit the official website of CRIES For Online Applications.
|⭐ Apply Next: Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.