|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Job Vacancies at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Type mail-able documents that are error free for operational / administrative use.
- Process, manage and coordinate relevant documents, data / information and other resource tools relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Must have a National Diploma in Secretarial Administration, must be someone who is intelligent, highly confidential, firm but levelheaded, able to work under pressure, disciplined, quality and result driven.
- S / he must have a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a structured setting.
- Must possess excellent administrative and communication skills; must be a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” in writing Or apply through this e-mail address: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.