|👤 For (Open to): Undergraduates, Writers & Poets|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 23, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Contracts/Gigs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Contracts/Gigs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
We are looking for subject matter experts in the area of skateboard/longboard maintenance and repair. We want to bring in a writer who can handle 10,000-12,000 words per week.
Position Type: Part-time. 6 month’s contract with possible extension.
Minimum Qualification: Others
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 1 year
Working Hours: Part-time on a flexible predetermined schedule (preference for those whose availability includes either Saturday or Sunday.This is a remote-work opportunity. You will be working closely with and reporting to an individual who is located in California, USA.
What you will be doing: You will primarily be writing two types of articles: how-to guides and best-product review roundups.
This project’s target audience is those looking to learn how to ride a skateboard/longboard and repair and maintain their decks.
- Must be a Skateboard and have expertise in skateboard tricks, riding tips, and repairs
- Research and write 2 to 5 articles each month (ranging from 1500 to 4000 words each)
- Must have previous experience writing and LOVE writing!
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Must be punctual and must hit all deadlines
- Computer Requirement: As this is a remote-work opportunity, you are expected to have your own personal computer to get the job done.
- Internet Requirements: As you have to be constantly connected to the team through digital tools, you must have your own high-speed/reliable internet (wifi connection).
- Phone Requirements: Similarly, you are expected to have a functioning mobile phone with WhatsApp capabilities and should be reachable by phone during an agreed predetermined time.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work from anywhere. As this is a remote-work opportunity. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home or from anywhere, as long as you can keep in touch with digital tools such as Whatsapp, Google Meet, etc.
How to Apply
Include the following in your application
- Your CV/resume as a PDF attachment.
- One paragraph (~100 words) of how you are an expert on the topic and why you are the best fit for the role.
- Optional – To stand out, link to your portfolio
- Optional – To stand out, include links to 2-3 relevant writing samples.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply online or Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|