|👤 For (Open to): Writers & Poets|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 12, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Contracts/Gigs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Contracts/Gigs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Prescription PR, a Long Island healthcare marketing firm is hiring for the position of Content Writer/SEO Copywriter at both full type and remote level. Salary is up to $30,000 a year.
Prescription PR, a Long Island healthcare marketing firm, was founded after witnessing the challenges that medical professionals faced when trying to run their practice and implement a successful marketing campaign. Physicians should be focusing on providing the best quality care for their patients; marketing and public relations should be left up to a dedicated firm with the right tools, resources, and connections necessary to build a comprehensive marketing plan.
The Content Writer will be expected to:
- Write website content for blogs and services pages with proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and tense consistency.
- Research various topics to get an understanding prior to writing content
- Check that keywords are used in the title, subtitle, and monitor keyword density throughout each article.
The ideal candidate will …
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in English or a related major.
- Have writing experience.
- A basic knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Be able to exercise an intense attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask efficiently.
Flexible Hours Available, please provide hourly pay requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Currently, work from home is highly encouraged. When employees are in the office we are working on staggered schedules to ensure safety and social distancing.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- From $30,000 a year
Number of hires for this role: 1
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Visit the official link for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|