|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 04, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
All researchers at Coventry University (from PhD to Professor) are part of the Doctoral College and Centre for Research Capability and Development, which provides support with high-quality training and career development activities.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduate students for Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship in the ethical development of innovative data-driven technologies for Smart Cities. This scholarship is fully funded and available for international students. The research project will take a practice-based approach and combine methodologies from the humanities and social sciences with expertise in computing science and engineering
SEE ALSO: KOICA 2023 Scholarship Program for Developing Countries (Fully-funded)
To be eligible for Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- Applicants must have the potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the PhD within a 3.5 years
- Applicants must have a minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
Benefits of Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship
- The aim is to identify tangible steps for improving ethics-in-practice in the context of Smart Cities and AI development.
- The successful candidate will receive comprehensive research training including technical, personal and professional skills.
SEE ALSO: University of Dundee 2023 Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship for Postgraduates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Coventry University on pgrplus.coventry.ac.uk to apply
All applications require full supporting documentation, and a covering letter. For pre-determined (named) projects, an up-to 2000-word supporting statement is required showing how the applicant’s expertise and interests are relevant to the project.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.