Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduate students for Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship in ethical development of innovative data-driven technologies for Smart Cities. This scholarship is fully funded and available for international students.
All researchers at Coventry University (from PhD to Professor) are part of the Doctoral College and Centre for Research Capability and Development, which provides support with high-quality training and career development activities.
|SEE ALSO: Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023
The research project will take a practice-based approach and combine methodologies from the humanities and social sciences with expertise in computing science and engineering. The aim is to identify tangible steps for improving ethics-in-practice in the context of Smart Cities and AI development.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive research training including technical, personal and professional skills.
To be eligible for Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in full-time program
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- Applicants must have the potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the PhD within a 3.5 years
- Applicants must have a minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
|SEE ALSO: E4D Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the scholarship are to complete an online application. All applications require full supporting documentation, and a covering letter. For pre-determined (named) projects, an up-to 2000-word supporting statement is required showing how the applicant’s expertise and interests are relevant to the project.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.